I’ve very excited to be speaking on Logging Application Behavior to MongoDB at Mongo SV 2010 in Mountain View on December 3rd. Interest in the conference has soared and 10Gen is now expecting 500 attendees. Just a week ago, they were at 300 attendees. They had to add a fourth track of talks to handle the interest.
If you’re going to be at Mongo SV, please let me know or look for me at the conference. I’ll obviously be easy to find between 2:45 and 3:30 pm.
In my talk I’m planning to cover:
- Why MongoDB is useful for application logging
- Strategies for logging to MongoDB
- Commonalities in logging libraries
- General purpose and MongoDB-specific logging libraries for:
- Analyzing logs in MongoDB